(Episode 9 - November 2013)
We interview Andrew Ringer, CEO of Pro Performance, on Electronic Health Records (EHR), the digitization of healthcare in Canada, and what we can learn from the U.S.' "Healthcare.gov" initiative.
- Embracing the Digital Age: EHRs, Meaningful Use, and Canadian Healthcare - Andrew Ringer for Techvibes.com
(Episode 8 - October 2013)
We interview Michael Geist, an internet privacy expert, Canada Research Chair in Internet and E-Commerce Law, and Professor of Law at the University of Ottawa.
- Michael Geist's blog
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Ontari0 (Dr. Ann Cavoukian)
(Episode 7 - September 2013)
We ask the co-founder of CTE Solutions, a Toronto and Ottawa-based IT Training company, about the ways in which IT professionals can keep their skills, training, and industry knowledge up to date.
(Episode 6 - July 2013)
Consultant of 20+ years and APCC member Margaret Wood discusses the challenges of being a consultant in a traditional office setting.
(Episode 5 - June 2013)
- CanWIT eMentorshiop Program
- Mentors are Good, Sponsors Are Better (NYT) - April 13, 2o13
- Warren Buffett is Bullish... on Women (Fortune) - May 2, 2013
(Episode 4 - May 2013)
- Paper résumés headed for extinction, Wendy's interview in the Globe and Mail (April 25, 2013)
(Episode 3 - April 2013)
(Episode 2 - March 2013)
Liability and Liability Insurance with Paul Kako of LMS PROLINK
(Episode 1 - February 2013)
Tax Advice for IT Consultants from Andrew Wall at CA4IT